1 cup of quinoa
5 nori paper sheets
1 sliced avocado
1-2 Lebanese cucumbers
A cup of snow-pea sprouts
1/4 cup of sesame seeds- I love the black and white mix
1 tbsp sushi rice vinegar
1. Cook the Quinoa-rinse and cook on medium heat on stove with 2 cups water for approximately 10-15 minutes, all water evaporated. Add the rice vinegar.
2.Slice your vegetables while quinoa is cooking
3. Spread out a thin layer of quinoa on the first 2/3rd’s of the nori sheets
4. Assemble the ingredients across the middle.
5. Then tightly roll the nori and vegetables and quinoa up using either your hands or a bamboo mat.
6. Cut to the size you want. To make this easier you can either put in the fridge for 5 minutes and then cut or I put some rice vinegar on a very sharp knife and cut very carefully.